Corsair H60 liquid cooler Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Cases, Power Supplies and Cooling' started by terminator, Oct 13, 2011.

1. linkin

linkin VIP Member

Nope, Corsair's support is awesome :)

2. terminator

terminator New Member

I just received a new H60 from corsair and everything is fine.

3. linkin

linkin VIP Member

Great to hear. Did Corsair say what failed? I guess we figured it was the pump, but did Corsair say anything about it?

4. terminator

terminator New Member

Nope not a thing, didn't even send me an email saying they will mail me a new one. Kinda odd but I everything worked out so its fine with me.

I'm sure it was the pump, this time when I booted the comp up the pump made a gurgling sound, which the other one did not.

5. linkin

linkin VIP Member

I see. Mine made the gurgling the first few times as well. I guess we can conclude it was the pump, then. How's your new one perform?

6. terminator

terminator New Member

Great! its running at 27c right now at around 60 degrees room temp. It was around 40 with the stock cooler. So far with a load iv'e only scene 36c. Im real happy with it and would recommend it to anyone that I think would need it.

7. xxmorpheus

xxmorpheus Member

It works well. But its not sufficient enough to cool a fx 8150, due partly in fact to the absurd wattages and heat it generates while oc'd. i might try applying more thermal paste

8. terminator

terminator New Member

Yeah i'm not into over clocking, yet anyway. So it works very well for my needs.