Could This Video Card Play Rct3 ?

jonny-chip

I so want rollercoaster tycoon 3 to work so would this video card play rct3 nicly:256MB nVIDIA Geforce 6150LE GPU Graphics.
:) please help me i'm not good at choosing i need somone with some good knoledge to help me out thank you! :)

jonny-chip

Ok if you dont what game it is, is the 256MB nVIDIA Geforce 6150LE GPU Graphics a decent video card for 2004 games?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Not really, it's a pretty bad card. Isnt the 6150 an onboard card? Either way, it's one of the cheapest cards in the nvidia 6 series.

jonny-chip

Ok how about this card 256MB ATI Radeon X200 Express Graphics will this play it well from a scale of 1 to 10 what do you think about this card please !

Maddhatter

these aren't cards these are integrated chipsets and no i highly doubt onboard video will play rct3 if it does it will get extremely laggy

and that uses 256 MBs of your system memory so its not exactly a "256 mb card"...i assume you're looking for a new motherboard?

Last edited:

jonny-chip

Ok look people tell me if this pc wil run the game heres the specs:
Intel Pentium D 805 Dual Core Processor

2.66GHz, 800MHz FSB

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

512MB DDR RAM

80GB Hard Disk Drive

Dual Layer DVD ReWriter Drive

256MB ATI Radeon X200 Express Graphics

9-In-1 Media Card Reader

7 USB Connections

17" Xerox Flat Panel Monitor

jonny-chip

Heres a full detail spec:

Processor Type Intel Pentium D Processor 805 Dual Core
Clock-Speed 2.66GHz
Front Side BUS 800MHz
Operating-System Windows XP Home Edition
RAM Memory 512 mb
Hard Disk Capacity 80 Gb
Optical Drive 1 DVD writer Double Layer
Plug In Removable Hard Drive No
Built-in Digital TV Tuner No
Remote Control No
802.11g Wireless Network Ready No
Graphics Memory 256mb mb
Graphics Description ATI Radeon X200 Express
Sound Card High Definition Audio 7.1
Soundcard included No
Speakers Included No
Media Card Reader 9-In-1
Built-In HP Docking Station No
No of USB connections 7
No of PCI Slots 4
No. of Firewire Connections 2
Keyboard Yes
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse No
Mouse Yes
Weight 12.8 kg
Height 182 mm
Width 420 mm
Depth 390 mm
Network LAN 10/100 BT Network

what do you think?

jonny-chip

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pcw_page.jsp
thats the pc

mrbagrat

banned
Yeah, are you cool with building it? Just say yes and I'll configure one that will destroy the one you are planning on. :)

fade2green514

Yeah, are you cool with building it? Just say yes and I'll configure one that will destroy the one you are planning on. :)

yea lol any of us would be happy to... only problem is that 17" LCD's cost probably $150 for a decent one....
so then the budget is probably actually around $200-260 after monitor keyboard and mouse and speakers and w/e else u get with it...

but yea, for a budget gaming pc you'll probably just want an athlon 64... w/ cheap mobo... 1gb memory... cheap case, cheap dvd burner, cheap w/e else lol...
and then a decent video card, for rct3 you shouldn't need much, but i wouldnt go with an x200 haha... id go with an x1300 over that... and thats not even a good gaming card.
give us $550 before the monitor + peripherals (essentially $350 for the box) and you should be able to play rct3 just fine.

Last edited:

magicman

VIP Member
Can I remind you, jonny-chip, that this is a forum and not a chat room. If you don't receive a reply within ten minutes, that's not the time to post again. Only when you don't receive a reply in 1-2 days should you consider bumping the thread or double posting. THere's an edit button to add information to your existing posts.

Thanks.

Maddhatter

well if you don't build it yourself...you won't get anything that can play rct3 for that price the game needs hardware T&L to run and onboard video does not support that.

Dr Studly

banned
my PC can play RCT... except for my video card... my puter can play sims 2...
games like RCT, and Sims 2, aren't very GPU intensive...