Counter Strike 1.6

p5n32

Who plays Counter strike 1.6 and likes it better then the baddest game ever source ?>:D and what config do you use

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I liked it better than source, but all my friends plays source so I switched over. It's just more for me. But I don't play either anymore.

tuxify

I haven't tried 1.6, but CS Promod uses the 1.6 feel with the source look and game play. I think I like source better than promod, all except for the stupid mods people use in Source.

p5n32

what is so good about source its the newbest game va no recoil SH@t game play badddd only goot gfx THATS IT!

Punk

Staff member
Lol somebody needs a life...

Always arguing about whether Source is better than 1.6...

So here it is for me (personal opinion): Day Of Defeat>Source>>>>>>>1.6

AcetheGamer

lol source isnt better then 1.6 ppl that play source are newbs they just like coz gfx!

you cannot argue with other people's liking,...there are three types of gamers...one who chooses gfx over gameplay...gameplay over gfx...and one who chooses both...:)

Last edited:

b3rt_d4ni3l

to the OP, didn't you already made a thread about this and found out other people's opinion about this matter? Then why are you making another one?

I am wondering what did you get out of this if just say people agree with you that 1.6 is better than source?

PohTayToez

I never played much CS but since I've been in college all my friends do so I've gotten into it. I've only really played 1.6, so I can't give any sort of comparison.

p5n32

really i dont care what game ppl like i'm just saying 1.6 is better then source and will always be, i just put this up to see how much nubs there are ? so play whateva game you want !

kobaj

VIP Member
CS 1.6>Source
Source's hitboxes are off

However I love hide n' seek and zombie mod on source!

Ahahahahahahhahahahahha*weez*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Seriously)

AHAHA.

EDIT: I suppose I should add something worth reading to this post. Ive never played 1.6 so I cant say its bad. However, I think source pro-mod is pointless. None the less, they are both great games, why bother fighting over which is better?