Counter-strike and pressing windows key

joker420

ok when ever i tab out now when i try to go back into the game my comp freezes and sound freezes ... this is a brand new comp plz help.

cykx

I never have any problems when I alt + tab out of game. Nor when I press the windows key.Obvoiously it takes a few seconds and the sceen turns black a few times since its changing video size and mode. How are you running the game? The only problem I have related to this is when im running 1.5 on my lan, if I alt + tab out, when I come back in I have no sound till I close the connection with the server and reconnect. Doesnt bother much since put my status on away on MSN.

joker420

no no my comp completly freezes out... i just reformated my brand new comp and it just started doing it after i reformated before when i played it didnt do this it work fine except for my comp freezing in the game u can find that post in desktop computers if u wana read it... but yeah so i have 2 problems which as before i reformated it was only one.

joker420

2800 xp athlon
albatron nvidia2 mobo
1024 mb ram
80 gb hd
9800 pro ati

also the case was cheap and the power supply that came with it isnt a very good one im wondering if that could be the problem

4W4K3

VIP Member
Counter Strike's problem Had that happen on my computer AND my friend's computer. I used to take the windows key completely off just incase i hit it. I don't think it's your computer.

4W4K3

VIP Member
i never liked steam. haven't played CS for like a year now. kind of stopped gaming, now that i have "responsibilities" lmao.