Hello,
I have 2 questions, but before I ask, I am not even sure I want to do it, so you can surely help me with it too, by giving advice.
I might upgrade my CPU from a P4 1.7GHZ, to a P4 3.2E Prescott
1. Would I need to reinstall XP after doing that ?
2. Would my MSI 645E be able to take such a CPU.
3. What sort of performance increase would I notice ? (based on Tom's charts, it looks like quite a bit, but I am not sure)
I have 2 questions, but before I ask, I am not even sure I want to do it, so you can surely help me with it too, by giving advice.
I might upgrade my CPU from a P4 1.7GHZ, to a P4 3.2E Prescott
1. Would I need to reinstall XP after doing that ?
2. Would my MSI 645E be able to take such a CPU.
3. What sort of performance increase would I notice ? (based on Tom's charts, it looks like quite a bit, but I am not sure)