Cracked CD

TheChef

I have Rogue Spear:Urban Ops, but recently saw that the CD was cracked:( Does anyone know what I can do about this, becasue when I try to install it on my other computer, the data transfer get screwed up. Can I send it back to Red Storm and receive a new CD or something?

ZER0X

VIP Member
TheChef said:
I have Rogue Spear:Urban Ops, but recently saw that the CD was cracked:( Does anyone know what I can do about this, becasue when I try to install it on my other computer, the data transfer get screwed up. Can I send it back to Red Storm and receive a new CD or something?

Take it back from were you got it from and get a new one :)

cykx

I dont understand what he means by the CD being cracked. I know I use No-CD Cracks for my games. So maybe hes talking about the CD Key or something dont really know. Either way if the data gets messed up during instalation just open the cd in My Computer and copy everything from the cd into a directory on your hard drive, then install from there. Let me see what else I can think up.

kb1ghc

some companys have a CD replacement policy, if you send them the disk, they send you a replacement.

(i know Sierra has a policy like that)

Look in the back of the user manual, it might say

(sometimes they charge $10 for a replacement disk, but it's better than buying it new again)

ZER0X

VIP Member
hollis098 said:
Try washing the disk with toth pase.
it worked for me hope it works for you. :D

Well it depends because it might have a actual crack through the cd wereas toothpaste will be no good there :)