Crap!

LambentTyto

So my opportunity to have all the parts for my rig shipped down to Ecuador sort of fell through.

I guess I'm screwed as far as that goes. However there's a local down here selling a low range gaming rig with an 850 watt Poweram power supply with a gt610 graphics card and an i3.

I might buy it from him and then upgrade it over time.

I'm concerned about the motherboard though. It's an Intel dh67bl.

I'll eventually want to upgrade this rig with an R9 270x and a FX8K series.

What I could use some help with is weather the motherboard will support those or would I have to buy a new one?

Last edited:

iameatingjam

try going to amazon.com, finding the part you want and click where it says something like '66 new from $144.99' and look through the list for international sellers.

PCunicorn

Nothing in there is really worth buying tbh. PSU is probably crap, dont quote me on that though. GPU sucks and the 2100 is dated. Try used, if you are comfortable buying from forums that would be good. Check out [H]ard Forum and eBay. Also try for a better deal on CL, and try finding a deal here at CF, sadly not too many people sell here though.

LambentTyto

Nothing in there is really worth buying tbh. PSU is probably crap, dont quote me on that though. GPU sucks and the 2100 is dated. Try used, if you are comfortable buying from forums that would be good. Check out [H]ard Forum and eBay. Also try for a better deal on CL, and try finding a deal here at CF, sadly not too many people sell here though.

Yeah, I decided not to go with it. I'm just going to buy an ATX case down here and then have people bring the parts down one at a time. Going to take a while to collect all of them.