So I've never built a computer before and am looking to be able to run at least two monitors, stream multiple videos without problem, and multitask applications while surfing the internet.
Please let me know what you think of the direction I'm going, and suggest anything I'm leaving out. For instance, I have no idea how to pick a power station...
CPU:
Intel Core i7 860 Processor - 2.80GHz, LGA 1156, 8MB L3
****************
Mobo:
ASRock P55 Extreme LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard
or
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
****************
Case:
COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UW Black Aluminum Bezel , SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
****************
RAM:
CORSAIR XMS3 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
****************
HDD
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
****************
GPU
XFX HD-587X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5870 1GB 256-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Retail
Thanks!
Please let me know what you think of the direction I'm going, and suggest anything I'm leaving out. For instance, I have no idea how to pick a power station...
CPU:
Intel Core i7 860 Processor - 2.80GHz, LGA 1156, 8MB L3
****************
Mobo:
ASRock P55 Extreme LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard
or
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
****************
Case:
COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UW Black Aluminum Bezel , SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
****************
RAM:
CORSAIR XMS3 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
****************
HDD
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
****************
GPU
XFX HD-587X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5870 1GB 256-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Retail
Thanks!