Crysis 2 Thread

Twist86

Why are all apocalyptic games happening in a destroyed New York.....It appears that people have something against that Statue of Liberty.
Overall i would have to give to this game 7.5/10. The low vote is because i have seen so many as this one already

It was made by the French after all. Personally this was a step backwards for Crysis. I played the game a bit more and it wasn't to bad, however online there is a epic ton of cheaters atm. They could have done much better though.

linkin

VIP Member
It was made by the French after all. Personally this was a step backwards for Crysis. I played the game a bit more and it wasn't to bad, however online there is a epic ton of cheaters atm. They could have done much better though.

There's a boatload of cheaters because pirated copies can play online. Crytek dun goofed on this one.

Ryan_Fpv

I installed it today and played a bit of the first mission... You can definitely feel that it's been made for the consoles.
So far from what I've played, when you look at Crysis 2 in comparison to Crysis 1, it's not that great. We all had very high expectations after what an epic game the first crysis was, and unfortunately 2 just can't seem to achieve that again. When you look at Crysis 2 as an individual game, it's actually pretty good.

Also, just a quick question, is it possible to have more than 2 guns in your inventory at once? In Crysis 1 you had a pistol, fists, 2 main weapons (shotgun, sniper, riffle, SMG), and then you had explosives. So far I've only been able to use 2 guns at a time, including the pistol?
Also, is there a way to make it so that pressing G just throws the grenade like in the first crysis, rather than equipping it and forcing you to click to throw it and then switch back to your weapon?

SuperDuperMe

no its 2 weapons, c4, rocket launcher thing, grenades.

i think thats the lot.

about the grenades i dont think there is iv had a look and couldnt find anything :/

i preferthe feel of crysis 2 as the weapon plays a bit more arcadey the first one was annoying with no hit marker and a full clip until someone was dead

linkin

VIP Member
no its 2 weapons, c4, rocket launcher thing, grenades.

i think thats the lot.

about the grenades i dont think there is iv had a look and couldnt find anything :/

i preferthe feel of crysis 2 as the weapon plays a bit more arcadey the first one was annoying with no hit marker and a full clip until someone was dead

Magazine is the correct term.

In the first you had armour mode active all the time too, in this one you have to activate it otherwise you're a regular human in a plastic suit :p

SuperDuperMe

lol, geuss i walked into that :p, i prefer the new layout of the suit, its easy to do everything on the fly, i dont like buying the suit modeules and they way you have different variations of the weapons with add ons, like the stealth scar can only have the sliencer...its a bit crap

it also takes a lot longer to change your weapons sights etc

i wouldnt have minded a few more weapons either, but it beats the first games of 2 rifles and a couple of other crap weapons i never bothered with :/

linkin

VIP Member
No need to be so pedantic, we all know what he meant.. :)

lol, geuss i walked into that :p, i prefer the new layout of the suit, its easy to do everything on the fly, i dont like buying the suit modeules and they way you have different variations of the weapons with add ons, like the stealth scar can only have the sliencer...its a bit crap

it also takes a lot longer to change your weapons sights etc

i wouldnt have minded a few more weapons either, but it beats the first games of 2 rifles and a couple of other crap weapons i never bothered with :/

Don't mind me I'm just a perfectionist :eek:

I'm honestly not going to bother with the MP until crytek fix everything.

SuperDuperMe

iv not had too many problems if im honest, i did a couple of days ago, lots of level 50 guys that had like 30 kills and no deaths, i assume they were cheaters because im not bad at the game but in them particular matches i was looky if i even got to run 20 metres :/

but it all seems to be good now, iv seen a single lvl 50 since then tbh

EDIT: is it actually called the mike gun ?? :S i thought it was named after my player lol :p