Crysis vs. COD4

Do you prefer Crysis or Call of Duty 4?

• Crysis

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Call of Duty 4

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

teamhex

Soon as I build my new system im going play crysis but I find COD 4 to be pretty awesome. Story line is a bit short but its still a nice game.

PunterCam

Yes! that was really annoying, actually the music was alright but there was nowhere near enough of it. i found ide go through levels and all of a sudden be like "where's the lush music to get me pumped". I still enjoyed it more than crysis though.:D

Agreed - COD2 got me immersed completely with its music, but lets face it - Crysis had appalling music. Loads of it but I could've done better on my lunch break. If you're making a big game these days get a real orchestra, it sounds soooo much better

ztrain727

COD4

I was sooooooooooo pumped for Crysis...like desperately pumped....like watched every preview video, every everything, and so on. The demo came out and it was alright, but I thought it was just a demo...

The the real game came out. I was SO excited, played through about half of it, and then would get really board. I almost forced myself to play because I felt obligated. I actually like the end more than the beginning. It got way more intense and felt like a real battle. Still, it wasn't that intriguing. Possibly because my system sucked, but still...

For the time, I completely dismissed COD4 as inferior. Then I got it, played a level, go hooked and couldn't stop. Then I played the multilayer. Incredible. Absolutely great. Perks, unlock, the satisfying noise of getting a kill! All great. Now I just can't stop...

I think COD4 is the best multilayer COD so far, even if the single player isn't as strong. True it doesn't have that same COD feel, but it has a dam good feel anyway. I also hated COD2 and loved COD1, so maybe I'm weird...

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
tbh i dont feel that Crysis is much diffrent from Far cry,Yeah it looks a whole lot better and i think the gameplay is better but just nothing special.

but cod4...FANTASTIC!

im definatly getting the full version next week when i get my pay packet from work :p

4NGU$

VIP Member
cod4 for me because of the epic multi-player and the fact that it is multi-platform and on pc the game actually runs for people with lesser rigs

great game