CS:S Match Tonight (Join Now)

What day(s) are you available?

• Total voters

Archangel

VIP Member
is still sees you as offline.. :( can you change your name to g4merof1337 again? because thats the one in my frienst list

g4m3rof1337

yo......

iam up for a game lol
uh 1337_D3R3K or g4m3rof1337 is what iam registerd as

so... IM me on aol or post or pm to lemme know

kobaj

VIP Member
Gah, yet another match I have missed.

In all seriusness, we should post a thread with a poll, seeing which days are best for a person to come and play (as in, the days they usualy have time...Wednessday for me). And then we plan a schedual with events, tournaments, matches, etc. and name which server/map (map can be chosen by another poll) will be played that night.

Or, if someone is kind enough (or rich enough...) to let computerforum use/have/borrow a server for free that would constantly be on and maintained.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
CSS availability poll

This poll is in response to the suggestion by kobaj, I have put every day of the week, please select which days you are available. Also, if you would like to put a time PLEASE for the sake of clarity list in Greenwich Mean Time (-0:00). MUCH easier for people to hook up that way! :) Good Luck, and have fun!

Also, please note that people can see your responses to help clarify availabilities... If this works well, I'll leave it up, if not, it will go bye-bye!

m0nk3ys1ms

I'm good just about any day except some Saturdays. Whenever I get my comp back :( Everyone add me to your friends list, my Steam name is "monkeysims" (without the quotation marks:))

Last edited:

ckfordy

banned
Ill be able to play when i reinstall the operating system on my computer hopefully within the next day or two. Heres my CSS name {PKSF}ckfordy|Commando

Geoff

VIP Member
Ill be able to play when i reinstall the operating system on my computer hopefully within the next day or two. Heres my CSS name {PKSF}ckfordy|Commando

Again, I think your posting your CSS name, not your steam account name, which is what we need to add you to our friends list.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Does anyone have an ALWAYS on Server, like to make it the only server we connect to... like a default server? I could add it to Xfire, and just check to see when people are on.

Geoff

VIP Member
Does anyone have an ALWAYS on Server, like to make it the only server we connect to... like a default server? I could add it to Xfire, and just check to see when people are on.

There are some servers im apart of that are always up. If you like deathmatch servers, heres a 24/7 one where there are always people playing: 8.9.16.52:27015

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I've merged "cs:s match" with this thread as it's already a "major" thread on the topic.