Custom Builder

Diamondsleeper

Hi,
I'll try to keep it short and to the point.
Gaming rigs or general use computers. What I have been building over the last couple of years are high end SLI configured gaming rigs. I have also built a few general uses good quality PCs 2.6Ghz dual core CPUs or higher with great performance and storage capacity for under $600. Win XP Operating system included. Using only top quality components. ASUS motherboards, AMD, Intel CPUs, Zalman Coolers, Corsair memory, BFG video cards, ASUS and Samsung 20X DVD writers, Thermaltake, Antec, BFG, and Silverstone PSUs, Antec Nine Hundred Gaming Case. Let me know if you are interested in having one built for you.. I have sold a couple on Ebay. My Ebay user name is Diamondsleeper. Check my feedback. :)

Last edited:

ducis

sorry mate but this is the wrong place to advertise, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who isn't running a computer they themselves built

Diamondsleeper

sorry mate but this is the wrong place to advertise, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who isn't running a computer they themselves built

I know you are probably right about that. I have components for sale also. If anyone needs any bits and pieces I have those too. But you never know. Maybe sombody doesnt feel like building one themselves just right at the moment. I just like building systems.:)