custom building the case.

Ken78

Hi, I am going to assemble a new laptop. I bought new motherboard sabertooth x99. I searching for the best hardware for the computer. I was thinking of custom building the case as rack mount. What's your opinion on this? I need rack mount can cause irritating noise from the fan.

Laquer Head

Hi, I am going to assemble a new laptop. I bought new motherboard sabertooth x99. I searching for the best hardware for the computer. I was thinking of custom building the case as rack mount. What's your opinion on this? I need rack mount can cause irritating noise from the fan.

So your using an enthusiast gaming desktop motherboard, in a rackmount, to somehow make this a laptop..???

C4C

facepalm.jpg

seems like a lot of work for a laptop.. for your time and money it'd be more efficient to buy one. Not to mention, that'll be one HEAVY AND MASSIVE laptop.

It'll be like carrying around a cinderblock.

Laquer Head

facepalm.jpg

seems like a lot of work for a laptop.. for your time and money it'd be more efficient to buy one. Not to mention, that'll be one HEAVY AND MASSIVE laptop.

It'll be like carrying around a cinderblock.

Thats what wheels are for..strap on 4 wheels, add a 4-5 foot leash and you are ready to pwn ur enemies!

Reactions: C4C