Custom Built Computer Problems...

Liboicl

New Member
It's made of
  • Antec Nine Hundred Two Gaming Case
  • ASUS P6TD Deluxe
  • Intel i7 920
  • Kingston HyperX 3GB (3 x 1GB)
  • BFG GeForce 9800 GT 1GB
  • OCZ GameXStream 850W

It powers on, but no display and no beeping, even if I remove the RAM and/or video card. All of these parts, except for the power supply were brand new in manufacturer's packaging. I thought maybe I was not hearing the beeps, so I unplugged all the fans and still no beeping. I have another power supply I tried it still no go. I am running out of ideas. Anyone know what's wrong?
 
Well, if it's beeping it's too quite for me to hear. I was afraid that it might be a bad motherboard. I can't get ahold of asus either. Is there anyway to test the motherboard to make sure it's bad?
 
Computer problems can be a real pain. I used to have an old Dell with Windows ME. It was very slow, had a 1/8th the memory of my next computer. It would take a couple minutes to boot up. Real frustrating. I'm going to have a computer built for me here soon. My neighbor builds them.
 
Back
Top