Custom Liquid Cooling

Discussion in 'Computer Cases, Power Supplies and Cooling' started by Alt3r3dBeast, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Alt3r3dBeast

Alt3r3dBeast New Member

Hey all so ive decided my next project is to try out custom liquid cooling. Im wondering if anyone has any good sites to find all the equipment. Block, reservoir, pumps, hoses, radiator and fittings.
    Seeing if anyone has had any experience with certain brands names any suggestions would be more than welcome.

2. wolfeking

wolfeking banned

what country are you in?

Stateside, I would go with either performancepcs.com or frozenCPU.com

3. funkysnair

funkysnair VIP Member

I always used ek water blocks, black ice rads, noctua fans and Laing/d5 pumps
    I've been out of the game for a while now

Ken

4. Alt3r3dBeast

Alt3r3dBeast New Member

im located in the U.S. not buying yet just trying to do some research for the future ive looked at froxencpu and its a little confusing especially when it comes to the reservoirs!

5. Alt3r3dBeast

Alt3r3dBeast New Member

so for this coming project i have everything picked out except the pump i know its one of the most important parts of the system so i dont want to mess that up

This is what i have so far
    CPU water Block

Rad

Reservoir

Any suggestions or changes are appreciated

6. FuryRosewood

FuryRosewood Active Member

Maybe look for a block with a copper heat-spreader, that is all i see wrong there.

7. Alt3r3dBeast

Alt3r3dBeast New Member

thanks i think i had read something about the nickel isnt very reliable forgot about that

-They all have nickel its hard to find copper blocks

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012