Cyber security or General IT course ?

Milhouse

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if i should do general it course then move on to cyber security when i get to uni/collage, or if i should do a general it course ? any opinions welcome :)

thanks

beers

Staff member
If you're going to do the General IT course either way, you could always decide after you've done the General IT course :p

Milhouse

If I don't care about getting a job, which I don't (less is more in my opinion and as a Hi-functioning autistic I find social interactions at work incredibly distracting and unproductive) should I just pursue study using with the vast amount of information on the Internet. My goal would be to develop the skills change the world for the better, I feel as though these courses and university, train you to work not create which doesn't change anything except the amount of dollars in the accounts of the involved, which seems entirely pointless, if everyone worked towards creating technologies to help people with out worrying about money we would no longer need an economy based on physical and mental labor because technology can solve our problems if we want it to but i feel as though there are lot of people out there who want to keep the system as it is, because if the there are no problems then there is no one getting paid to fix them which means the possibility of becoming powerful of your fellow humans is lost, which is real shame that the illusion of power and control keep so many from achieving basic needs. ( sorry i tend to rant ) anyway i would like to develop new ways to help the world, what is my best route for study ? obviously i know i need to find my own answer but i get very stuck in my head and need new opinions or I tend to run in my mind not in world.

beers

Staff member
51747e8af0e45f40c105f84cec56b0686f9b2f314e4f95d51a92ca8adfb177ef.jpg