Database / CRM / MS Access software

h3donyst

I have some MS Access experience and I really like the whole "build your own form / database / app" flexible concept. The flaw with Access, in my opinion, is the license cost and not being able to host it online.

Does anybody have any recommendation on similar software that can be hosted online so other users can access it? Preferably that's free since I use it for non profit work, but if it's not too expensive I am willing to pay.

I used Rukovoditel and it fulfills the requirements up to a point but the price tag on the extension is too much for me and I need the extension to take care of the inventory management aspect.

The software would be used for:

• Inventory managment
  • Billing / Invoice tracking
  • Project and task managment
  • Orders tracking / managment
  • Membership managment

I even considered in learning PHP / MySql and programming my own but for now that seems far fetched.

Thanks.

beers

Staff member
There's a couple open source CRM platforms, there's also some other providers like Zoho that have a free cloud hosted CRM component, which may be a more convenient or functional approach than engineering your own full solution.

h3donyst

There's a couple open source CRM platforms, there's also some other providers like Zoho that have a free cloud hosted CRM component, which may be a more convenient or functional approach than engineering your own full solution.
Tried Zoho, creating custom fields and editing field properties is available only if using enterprise plan so it's a no for me.

Is there an web app builder of some kind where I would be able to build a custom solution? I mean I have found some, but they cost too much monthly for me right now.

Last edited: