deleted my trash can

MyCattMaxx

He was quick! only 2 minutes between posts so it is obvious that he didn't try solving before posting.

jutnm

actaully uhm i deleted my trash can, got it back but when i empty it out it still looks full, neways to refresh this ?

DrCuddles

You can delete it in Vista, if that is the OS you are using?

I wanted my desktop clean of icons and was miffed because i knew you couldnt delete the trash can in previous versions of windwos but when i clicked Delete on m keyboard, it went :D wooo :)

hermeslyre

VIP Member
My computer is haunted. My icons (recycle bin, adaware, etc) move around and even disappear only to reappear later on. I'm the only one to use this computer and it's starting to get annoying.. Damn hacker ghosts.

DrCuddles

My computer is haunted. My icons (recycle bin, adaware, etc) move around and even disappear only to reappear later on. I'm the only one to use this computer and it's starting to get annoying.. Damn hacker ghosts.

Dont ever send me an email!!!!! :):):)

Do you use Ultramon, becasue i know that program sometimes moves my icons around to a default setting it came up with itself :confused:, a bit wierd but you ge used to it, it only happesn when i boot my computer up anyway :)