Desktop Computer Wont Boot

Clive744

Hi Everyone

Can someone out there help me please as I'm hopeless when something goes wrong with computers, use them yes, fix them no.

I've include some images which shows how far I have got, but then I don't know what to click on from there, I say click bedcause I need a blow by blow account on what to do.

Basically after switching on I end up getting a message saying: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and we will restart for you.

When it does restart I get a message saying: Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.

I've been on the internet and tried pressing the delete key as the computer is booting up and I think its taken me into the bios but I don't know where to go from there?

I've included some images if its any help.P1040914.JPGP1040915.JPGP1040916.JPGP1040917.JPG

beers

Staff member
Seems like your storage died.

In your situation I'd take it to a computer store.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, this tends to be an issue with your hard drive. If you aren't familiar with how to diagnose a bad hard drive then we suggest you take it in and have it looked at.