desperate

darth

hi, I am in desperate need of your help
I have been having fun with computers for a long time but i have found myself becoming bored. plese tell me new regions i can explore and ways to keep the computer interesting to me

4W4K3

VIP Member
Um...

Get into gaming
Join a few forums
Start upgrading
Overclock

...Those are always fun lol.

ThePCmaN

Modify a computer COMPLETELY... build a case from scratch, then put a window kit on the side panel.. and paint somethin kool on it.. then build a tight inside to it.. or u can just modify a plain case sittin around the house! thats FUN! thats what im doin for my PC im buildin now...

ZER0X

VIP Member
My Brothers friend had tons of games....tons of movies....tons of PS2 Games, tons of music and he was still bored. Try studying things, that will give you something to do EG...

Study:
3D Art
Visual Basics
C++
C
HTML

ETC

4W4K3

VIP Member
I went outside once...it was gay. lol you could try doing somethign else, just make sure there's something else to do b4 u make plans. Around where i live there's nothing for teens...you gotta go out of town for any kind of action.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I have been having fun with computers for a long time but I have found myself becoming bored. plese tell me new regions I can explore and ways to keep the computer interesting to me
Write your own OS from scratch

ZER0X

VIP Member
kof2000 said:
maybe try leaving the house and go outside?

Hell yes...now when I get boored I go outside and do push ups, situps and punch the boxing bag....I'm a very unfit person :( THIS Bloody computer made me like this :p