DFI LanParty UT 915P-T12

r0k0

Anyone owning a DFI mobo like this which was able to get more O/Cing than me...?

thx guys

r0k0

fade2green514

did you raise the voltage at all? how about cooling... what cooling are you using and what temperatures is it giving you?

r0k0

core voltage is at 1.55 right now... could put it to 1.5 wouldnt do nothing :p ... and for cooling i have a Thermalright XP-90c with a 90mm 45cfm fan and only 20dba.... what else.... umm.... well i got the pci fixed to 100mhz, cpu strap by fsb 800, put memory to ddr400, even at ddr333 could go higher....

for temps i dont know i dont use the guardian thingy from dfi its trash...! but when i look into everest ultimate edition while idle its... 26*C mobo is at 39*C and video card 50*C...( Cheap ass eVGA cooler..! getting a VF-900Cu LED soon hopefuly since my car is breaking down ..!!! DARN )

oh and right now guys humm my pc aint working good... it take at least 30 min to start up and when its started it never read my second hdd which all my games and stuff are stored.... ? anyone know why...?

thx r0k0

EDIT : Right now im using my 2nd pc which does all i need but with lower pc components.. :(

AMD Athlon 64 3400+ @ 2.5Ghz, Abit KU8, 1GB OCZ Value Ram DDR-400, eVGA 6600GT AGP 8X, 40GB Western Digital IDE, Soon to be installed OCZ Modstream 450W Modular PSU she running on a Xion 450W 18A psu from my GF case :p

Last edited: