Dhcp leasing problem

Deepblue

this sound like a issue i had, it turned out to be my phone wires, once i ran new cat5 to my modem and to all the pohnes in the house it stoped.

i would start with call your ISP help desk and let them walk you through the
setup of the modem/router, i know its a pain but they know the equipment they sold you better then anyone.

Kloppstock

this sound like a issue i had, it turned out to be my phone wires, once i ran new cat5 to my modem and to all the pohnes in the house it stoped.

i would start with call your ISP help desk and let them walk you through the
setup of the modem/router, i know its a pain but they know the equipment they sold you better then anyone.

I have allready done thath..but i have not asked especially for any "noice and distance tests"(someone gave me a tip about thath word combination:)) but thei said thei couldnt see any disturbances atleast
but i think its a good idea that i request a serious test ;)

Deepblue

im going to say you have a issue with your ISP.
you may need to have them come out and test your house wiring
of course if they find something wrong they will charge you because
they consider your house wiring your responsibility

Last edited:

Kloppstock

I noticed just recentley thath im not sure thath i have installed the latest firmware for my network card
cause i have allways been unsure how i shall install the driver, after failing? i still buyed the fact thath the salesman told me thath Win XP will detect this card and work without anything install

but now i gonna do it fully here

look here
http://www.sweex.com/producten.php?sectie=&subsectie=&item=65&artikel=715&detail=d

this is the unpacked RAR

what i have done before, is just right klick on NETRTS5 and schosed "Install"

is thath enought..ore should i have done something moore with other files? (i have not found any install instructions)

thank you/Kloppstock

Last edited: