Diablo III 3 Official thread

CmoAMD

Anyone a D2 player? Was my fav game til you own everything and hackers attacked it. I can't wait for D3 the previews are awesome!

Geoff

VIP Member
haha, I actually did play Diablo 2 for a while, I'm excited to see how this turns out. Hopefully it's not like WoW where you need to pay monthly.

CmoAMD

If it keeps it hacker free then I won't mind paying, WoW is hacker free and legit as it should be. D2 got really bad near the end.... homemade items everywhere it was ridiculous.

So far they only showed 2 characters for D3, Barbarian and Witch Doctor(a necromancer type character)

I really hope there's a Paladin, my favorite.

koOp

i rkn the game will be awesome, with a palie :D. and btw how is this a official thread? lol

throne

I liked 2 a lot when it came out. but I never really got into online play. When 3 comes out I'll probably just play with a small group of friends. or beat it solo like i did diablo 2.

CmoAMD

I first got into it on the original Diablo on the Playstation(original) and it was so much fun.
Diablo II was such an upgrade with the teleports and town portals it was just major. Expansion Lord of Destruction (LOD) was even better with all the new quests and items.

I think I watch the D3 trailers every day haha, Im anticipating it so bad!

(It's not an "official" thread, just making it the 1st one so everyone can talk here about it)

Nigouki

They already made a third Diablo game. It was called Guild Wars. This new game that Vivendi is calling "Diablo III" should be called "Diablo in Name Only" instead, because no one who worked on the first Diablo works at Blizzard anymore.

And WTF is wrong with you anti-hacking people? Mods are fun!