Dictionary

Aleksey

I suggest we start our own dictionary. On the forums I was in before, this turned out to be a pretty neat thing. :D

Entry #1:
o_O Emotion Expressing: 1. Equivalent to syaing, "I'm a retard!" 2. Zooming in 3. Eh? What the ****?

Entry #2
Shit up v.1: The action of shitting upwards. n.2. A misspelled Shut up.

Last edited:

Aleksey

well, if you don't then it looses it's humor. You gotta understand that sometimes it can be very useful.

Aleksey

AainaalyaA said:
hehe at least 10 characters long, and that does not include space
o_O (entry #1, meaning 3) I don't get how this fits in with the subject. No offense, but isn't this spamming?

AainaalyaA

no its not... and btw, i wanted to add something, but it said that i had to add at least 10 characters long which i eventually wrote that in order to remind myself :)

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
all she really meant to say in that post is "hehe", but all posts on this forum have to have a minimum length of 10 characters.

Aleksey

It's a she? o_O Continuing with the dictionary.
Aleksey 1. A member at Computer Forum. 2. The name of the virus that strikes people, worsening their typing skills. 3. A name.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get how this fits in with the subject. No offense, but isn't this spamming?
Nothing AainaalyaA says here would ever be considered spamming. Just for the record, a lot of us here, well at least the first ten or so members have been friends for over a year now.... We used to be regulars at a forum which I used to own.....

Aleksey

ah... well, that's nice. What happened to the forum? (It can be unpleasent for some people to do this, so you don't have to answer, if you don't wish to.)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The forum was sold, knowing how hard it is to build up a forum community, I wont be selling this one....
Anyhow, it was a strategic decision.

Christopher

VIP Member
How about...

Own [ownz, pwnz] v.1 The action of beating the opponent, outdoing/outwitting the other. "I r pwnz all u base"
adj.1 Excellent, first-class. "That car ownz!"

... Too many games ...

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
can u freeze his acount ian?
No I cant. Although I came close to deleting your account for the post before this which was deleted. Please refrain from name calling.

Christopher

VIP Member
Woah, your avatar is cool Hitman :D If you stare at it for a while it seems like its going faster and faster and faster and faster and...

The Hitman

Chroder said:
Woah, your avatar is cool Hitman :D If you stare at it for a while it seems like its going faster and faster and faster and faster and...

Lol, thank you. Sorry about it being so fast. I had to speed it up to meet the 20000 file size for avatars.