Digital Album pictures...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
This is odd... Dad got one of these little digital picture frames. I exported about 20 pictures using Photoshop(640x480 as the screen is fairly low res) and none would work :confused: However, I can open the same picture in MS Paint, then save as a JPEG there and it works... It's nothing to do with the image size as it'll load the images right from my camera.

It's not that big of a deal as we found ways around the problem, but it's annoying to do work in Photoshop, then have to re-export though Paint.

I'm also having problems with videos. This little thing will play videos without sound. Again, it'll play something right from my camera. However, making something on my computer then putting it on there, it won't work. This time it says it can play it, but won't. I know I'm using the correct format(M-JPEG) I'm trying to make an AVI though Premiere then re-compressing using SUPER. Eh well no big deal again, just annoyed...

DCIScouts

VIP Member
What compression level are you using in Photoshop? You might be using a setting there that is incompatible...