DiRT 3 Thread

Aastii

VIP Member
I really didn't care much for Dirt 2 to be honest. Is there more proper rallying in Dirt 3?

Turbo10

I really didn't care much for Dirt 2 to be honest. Is there more proper rallying in Dirt 3?

me neither i think Colin Mcrae nearly rose from the dead when he saw how much of an insult Dirt 2 was to his name. It was, how should i put it, too Americanised? and nothing to do with rallying. Dirt 1 was great and if Dirt 3 is like the first one then its worth a buy :D

Matthew1990

I'd going to pick it up when I have the extra cash. It looks like a great game. How is the gymkhana?

I love it....it feels amazing when you pull off a great stunt without "Tricksteer" assist. If anyone wants a race or gymkhana or drift race add me on XBL TrueWarrior19

russb

Matthew1990 in your youtube vid all the cars are the same why's that,cant you pick your own make of car.

Hsv_Man

I have been playing DiRT 3 pretty hard since its release i have finished the second season and am now up to the third season. I have to say its a great game even better than Dirt 2 here i have a couple of vids i took today of gymkhana for those interested.

[YT]sDjsb2FZd6E[/YT]

[YT]xDcPfniuLSA[/YT]

Last edited: