Disassembling notebook. Teardown guide with pictures.

cj2600

Hi,
I created few guides about Toshiba notebook disassembly. If you want to disassemble, repair, upgrade or clean you laptop, my website might be useful for you.
I already created teardown guides with pictures for the following models:
Toshiba Satellite 1415
Toshiba Satellite 1800
Toshiba Satellite 1805
Toshiba Satellite 2435
Toshiba Satellite M35X
Toshiba Satellite A60/A65
Toshiba Satellite A70/A75
Toshiba Satellite P25
Toshiba Tecra A1
Toshiba Tecra TE2100
Toshiba Tecra 9100
Toshiba Portege 4010
Toshiba Tecra S1
Toshiba Satellite A55
Toshiba Satellite M55
Toshiba Tecra A3

I plan to continue creating new disassembly guides. Stay tuned.
I hope this information is useful for you. :D

You can find it here: Toshiba laptop and notebook repair and disassembly guides with pictures.

Last edited:

shupola

pretty good stuff. you might also want to include that it is a good idea to remove the battery before attempting any of the disassemblies. but you have good pictures and good instructions. :) keep up the good work :)

cj2600

shupola said:
pretty good stuff. you might also want to include that it is a good idea to remove the battery before attempting any of the disassemblies. but you have good pictures and good instructions. :) keep up the good work :)
:D Sounds good! :D

alanuofm

VIP Member
a good thing to add is to remove the battery and then hold down the power button for 5 seconds to remove any excess charge in the system.

lee101

VIP Member
Wow, nice guides, any chance of one for Medion MD2852? also maybe it would be a good idea to explain how to put them back together?

alanuofm

VIP Member
lee101 said:
Wow, nice guides, any chance of one for Medion MD2852? also maybe it would be a good idea to explain how to put them back together?

putting it back involves going through the process backwards

cj2600

How to put them back

lee101 said:
:D You gave me a great idea.
"How to disassemble" guides for free.
"How to assemble" guides for cash. :D :D :D

cj2600

OS Dragon said:
Very nice guides! Very Clear. Question: Will you be moving on to Acer's? ;)
Unfortunately, I do not see Acers at all. I work mostly on Toshiba notebooks, sometimes Dell and HP.
If somebody has created a guide for Acer, I can post it on the website.