Discuss games you are playing

Dystopia

Just do what the title says - discuss the games you are playing :)

Right now I am playing Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway. I can tell I am really going to enjoy it! I just got it in the mail, and when I first started playin, I'm like "Crap, what a sucky game!" but decided to play a little more, see if maybe it would be fun. I am glad I did, I am impressed by the graphics, even on my system. They aren't super good or anything, but I really like them. Enemy AI is, IDK, but I started out on casual, so I am going to have to up the difficulty. Friendly AI seems pretty good. Very fun game!

Aastii

VIP Member
at the minute I am playing less games than I have in a looooooooong time, but still play WoW, just not as often as I used to, maybe an hour a day at most a few days a week.

Also, idk if it counts, but my girlfriend got me back into isketch, which is such a fun game!! Used to play it years ago and hadn't thought of it until she said a couple weeks ago

Christian Darrall

Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway.

great game. are you on realistic. graphics are sick.

at the moment i am trying to complete Mirrors Edge. nice game, good story.

i usually dont play games lyk it but i got to say the graphics and the combat is wicked. also u shud try assasins creed 2.

gameplay id say 8/10
graphics id say 7.5
overall tension id say bout 9

better then the first. also Preaditor, having said that old classics such as roller coaster tycoon 2 are cool still.

Dystopia

Jeez, Darrall, please type correctly, this isn't runescape :p Mirrors Edge is a good game, I haven't played AC2 for more than a few minutes, at a friends house. And my setting is currently at casual, but I am putting it up for sure.

g4m3rof1337

Hell's Highway was fun. I'm currently playing WoW, BC2, MW2, Bioshock 2, L4D2, TF2. (I have fetish for games with 2's in them.)

Not much to say about them, since they're all pretty popular, majority of you should know them, lol.

Aastii

VIP Member
I have MW2, but unlike CoD4 which has kept me going for years I am already fairly bored of it. Look what no mods (however there are so many hints from IW that they are bringing out support for development of mods in the future), no serious gaming support and no dedi servers got them. Oh, and a very unrealistic...everything, especially story

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
MW2 And Wings Of Prey is what im playing most of the time now,Brilliant games.

Bacon

Just reinstalled GTA IV. I'm so addicted to modding the cars lol and I can't wait to try out this environment mod, its supposed to improve the textures. Hope it'll fix the crappy shadows.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
GTA IV modding is very addictive and fun,however do something wrong and you can easily crash the game and have to re-install if you have not backed up those orig files!!!! :p

I want to try the snow mod.

Rit

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is... League of Legends! aka DoTa knock off. It's free and it's fun.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Finished Mass Effect again a little while ago to get my character ready for Mass Effect 2, already beat... Star Trek Online and Eve Online have been the other two time sinks for me lately. Although I have been dabbling in a little Sid Meirs' Railroads! to mix it up a little...

AusLinda

been playing gta 4 alot lately i like the gameplay/story, Stronghold 2 and stronghold legends (love those games), just got l4d2 from my friend yesterday its fun but i dont like to play it alone at night x.x the crying witch scared me lol, mw2 my fav game i think(capped atm so sucks to be me), and currently downloading dirt 2 that came with my graphics card ._., sometimes i play conquer online, other then that soon i need to redownload gunz, maplestory, and prob prefect world O.O (i dont like to stick to 1 game to long otherwise it'll just get boring over time) x.x

Dystopia

Playing 3d pinball right now. Keep failing at around 2 million. :(

Lol, my record without cheating is around 4-5 million. haven't played in a long time though..

I forgot, I'm also playing Sims 3, fun game to just sit there and do pretty much...nuthin :p Same with WoW. And I *love* soldat :D

AusLinda

Lol, my record without cheating is around 4-5 million. haven't played in a long time though..

I forgot, I'm also playing Sims 3, fun game to just sit there and do pretty much...nuthin :p Same with WoW. And I *love* soldat :D

Soldat is awsome i use to play it back in highschool on lan with friends, good times good times.

might need to redownload it now xD play online O.O

edit: i found l4d2 lame. not fun but hey thats only my imo

Last edited: