Discussion/Beta Testing thread - Black Hole

WeatherMan

3.1GHz

I will rerun the app in a sec with cpuz and my username, see if I can get it a bit higher.

I ain't OCing though, that nearly killed my drive

spirit

Staff member
OK here's what I got:

tumblr_mp6a7rTWmS1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

I said it was at 4.3GHz but I noticed my clockspeed never went above about 3.4GHz throughout the entire thing so this could be stock. Not sure.

I am going to check and see if my CPU is still overclocked or not. I may have reset the BIOS at some point and forgotten to put the OC back on.

EDIT: just checked my BIOS and my CPU is definitely still overclocked to 4.3GHz - for some reason this benchmark didn't push my CPU above 3.4GHz though. :(

Last edited:

Jamebonds1

OK here's what I got:

I said it was at 4.3GHz but I noticed my clockspeed never went above about 3.4GHz throughout the entire thing so this could be stock. Not sure.

I am going to check and see if my CPU is still overclocked or not. I may have reset the BIOS at some point and forgotten to put the OC back on.

EDIT: just checked my BIOS and my CPU is definitely still overclocked to 4.3GHz - for some reason this benchmark didn't push my CPU above 3.4GHz though. :(

Probably the opinion have been enable which the reason CPU speed are change?

Virssagòn

VIP Member
OK here's what I got:

Next time don't post scores from non-official versions of black hole in this thread. Or is this the beta? Which I doubt it is...

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I hope this isn't the one I sent?
Plz, post only officially released versions in here and send me the others via pm or vm.

Yes, that's the one you sent me. Sorry. I did also link it to you in a visitor message.

spirit

Staff member
Next time don't post scores from non-official versions of black hole in this thread. Or is this the beta? Which I doubt it is...

This is the one which you sent and asked me to run for you.

In response to your visitor message, I have downloaded the latest CPU-Z and to prove that my CU is OC'ed to 4.3GHz I started to encode a video in Premiere Pro and as you can see my CPU is at 4327MHz.

I will now run the version you sent me again with the latest version of CPU-Z open and since you don't want us to post here, I'll PM you what I got.

Last edited: