Disk Defragmentation Software

hle_81

What program do you use to defragment your hard drive? Which one of these programs I should use - Smart Defrag, Auslogics Disk Defrag, or Defraggler? And how often should I defrag?

jamesd1981

What program do you use to defragment your hard drive? Which one of these programs I should use - Smart Defrag, Auslogics Disk Defrag, or Defraggler? And how often should I defrag?

well i use smart defrag and have always found it reliable, but auslogics is good to, as far as when to defrag it depends on size of your drive and how many files your moving around an average of once a month does me.

linkin

VIP Member
Auslogics is a good one. i use it about once every 3 days, nothing stays fragmented for long. (mind you i need to do it every 3 days, i'm contstantly installing and uninstalling games and stuff)

skiverus

Well i recommend you to use Deflagger, it's the best one in my opinion. And you must defrag every 3 months. (Is what my Microsft book says). But if you install and unistall a lot of thinks in days you must do it imediatly after that.

lubo4444

I personally use the windows defrag. I usually run it once a month to see if my HDD needs defrag. or not.