"Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered"

FloydianGamer

Hello fellows. I've being getting this error for so long but have never fixed it actually, just hoped that it wouldn't appear while playing some games. Along with this message, I always have a black screen (sometimes goes back to Windows) and die. I have to restart and unplug the power source many times for it to load again the desktop.
I always get that error while playing/using Skype at the same time. It might be, in my opinion:

- Overheat of any of the hardware components (installed CPUID HWMonitor for that)
- Incompatible RAM memories (w/ motherboard intel DH61BR)
- Processor Intel Core i3 3220 can't keep up and suddenly stops
- Not too much ventilation (cooler)
- Some drivers not installed
- Program incompatibility (Skype+Minecraft+Adobe Air maybe?)

Please help me with this ASAP, I've reset my whole PC 3 times for that and nothing worked, this still happens.
Thanks for reading this. Have a nice day/evening/night. Specs:

Computer type:
PC/Desktop
Windows 8.1
CPU:
Intel Core i3 3220 3.30 GHz
Motherboard:
Intel DH61BR
Memory:
Both Kingston DDR3 , 4GB each
Graphics Card(s):
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2gb

Plus, I have some screenshots if you wanna take a closer look into temperature and stuff: HERE

The VCR King

My Sapphire Radeon 6950 does this all the time. After doing a stupidly large driver update it has worked fine ever since. In other words, UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS.

FloydianGamer

My Sapphire Radeon 6950 does this all the time. After doing a stupidly large driver update it has worked fine ever since. In other words, UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS.

I KNOW! But I just simply CAN'T find a driver for my Intel DH61BR Motherboard AND for Windows 8.1 :( It's terrible
I have drivers for literaly all my PC components, but not for my motherboard :( If you could try to find it for me you'd make my life <3

FloydianGamer

Thanks!

Thanks for everyone who made their efforts to find me drivers. I already had the Nvidia GeForce driver on, so I downloaded the Chipset driver Mr. Voyagerfan linked me, very much aprecciated. I'm 90% sure this is what I wanted. Have a great day/evening/night!

~Guilherme