DL help?

darkstar075

hey guys! i have a question for all of u

k, i used to have dvdXcopy, it worked great... poped in a dvd... and it would burn it to a new disk. then i had my computer reformated. i tried to re-install the dvdxcopy, but the activation code had already been used once (by me) so.. i try to call them, aperently they went out of business.. grrr.

so.. now i have a nero program, and i have anyDVD decoding program... but! i need a program to burn in dual layer.... i searched nd no such luck. can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

p.s... im worried about downloading random programs off of limewire ect. thank u for your help in advance

Geoff

VIP Member
Seems like your using it for illegal use, if your trying to copy non-copyrighted DVD's then nero does that fine, and you say that nero doesnt burn in DL, what version are you running?

darkstar075

umm... backing up dvd's for personal use is not illigal in canada, only if u sell or pass off the burned disc. im not sure about the version.. it saysnero smart start.

flip218

VIP Member
Well at least Nero 6 has dual layer support. Also the old DVD Decrypter is able to burn dual layer .. but it only burns ISO's.

IMO one of the best burning programs is VSO's CopyToDVD. But it costs like $30-40 ... but well worth it.

darkstar075

does anyone know of a link of where i can find a free program that lets me burn dvds, or even one that does just dl? thank u

flip218

VIP Member