rollrboy80
New Member
Hey Everyone,
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread
I am a kiwi living in Japan, and am about to build myself a new system...Im basically know what Im doing, but the question I have is this...
I know the parts I want to get, but, if I were to buy the off the net in Japan, would the bios, boot menus, etc be in English? Im fairly certain it would be, but dont want to get caught out on this... also, is there anything else I might have missed which I might need to consider, or would make it easier just to spend the extra shipping and buy from tigerD or the like?
Any thoughts or comments would be greatly, and humbly apreciated.
T.
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread
I am a kiwi living in Japan, and am about to build myself a new system...Im basically know what Im doing, but the question I have is this...
I know the parts I want to get, but, if I were to buy the off the net in Japan, would the bios, boot menus, etc be in English? Im fairly certain it would be, but dont want to get caught out on this... also, is there anything else I might have missed which I might need to consider, or would make it easier just to spend the extra shipping and buy from tigerD or the like?
Any thoughts or comments would be greatly, and humbly apreciated.
T.