Do anyone Use Viewsonic Desktop Computer? I Need Some Help

Nell

Do anyone Use Viewsonic Desktop Computer? I Need Some Help. My working computer in company sometimes just could access in to the internet neither with browser or IE explorer. I checked the internet neighbour the local internet access is on, and the broadband was broken, Then i asked my colleagues nearby to see their desktop's internet neighbour they are in the same condition and we all could not wonder why. And after a while the computer could access into the internet all by itself! Why? It is disturbing! Is there any thing wrong with my computer or just because the rubbish?But I have cleared the rubbish cache using software but it sometimes just could not access to the internet! Is it because that my computer in in fake software or system? I hate the company using fake system!

jonnyp11

sorry, but i'm guessing english isn't your natural language, therfore it's hard to understand the mafority of this, but i did get the sum of it, tell me if this sounds right, you and all your fellow workers' computer randomly stop all internet connectio for no known reason, then, it works again, i don't know if you are stating that or asking if your windows software is fake, but i think this may be a problem with your internet router, i'd suggest finding the internet cable that goes into the router and plugging it into the computer and if this stops then you need a new router, otherwise we'll have to check some stuff.

mihir

VIP Member
I think there is some problem with your LAN settings.If the ISP cannot configure the settings automatically and requires you to fill in the LAN settings manually then there can be a problem with that.
Otherwise how is your computer connected to the internet?
Is it through a modem/router?
Or there is just one LAN cable which is directly going in the computer.
If it is connected via router,try resetting the router.
And if that doesn't work call up your ISP.

Nell

Yes, English is not my natural language. Thank you! my colleragues computer's netork is OK,It is just mine is not OK, for in my last job my computer ususally stop outlook express main function and my neighbour engineer install system again and agian and tell me my software is pirate and i shoud not mend the hole with antivirus software again and again so i guess it is maybe because it is pirate.Thans for ur help!