Do files on a pc ever contain data from other files

DeepLuv

Do files on a pc ever contain data from other files on that same pc for any reason? For instance, could an mp3 end up containing data from another mp3 on the same computer for any reason? could an Mp3 somehow end up containing data from a text file on the same computer for any reason? Could an executable file end up containing data from an mp3 on the same computer for any reason?...the examples are endless, but what I really want to know is this...is there any chance that the files I share with people could possibly contain information from the files that I wish to keep private?

For example, If I have audio files of private information on the same computer that I keep all of my music mp3s on, and If I am sharing my music mp3s with people on the internet, is there any chance that one of the music mp3s I am sharing might somehow also contain data from my audio files with private information? I am basically concerned that If I'm sharing my files with people online I might accidently be sharing data from other files that i wish to keep private...Is this even possible? Do Files ever end up containing data from other files for any reason?

Thanks to all who respond!