Do you play the missions in GTA?

• Yes, I love following instructions

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, I drive around and do what I want

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Geoff

VIP Member
I never found the missions to be fun, so I just drove around the city and did what I wanted. How about the rest of you?

SuperDuperMe

I really enjoy the missions :p, they sometimes get a bit rubbish in which case ill cause mayhem but generally i soldier on to get through the game :p

linkin

VIP Member
I would vote for both options. You need to do the missions to get better weapons and unlock new areas.

skidude

Yeah sometimes it's fun to do the missions and follow the story because there are some awesome ones (bank robbery in GTA IV comes to mind) but other times it's a blast to just run around shooting people and smashing up cars.

Troncoso

VIP Member
In GTA IV I tried doing the missions, but like in the others, they didn't hold my interest. I only ever destroyed the city til I got bored of that too.

Geoff

VIP Member
I would vote for both options. You need to do the missions to get better weapons and unlock new areas.
That's what cheats are for!

In GTA IV I tried doing the missions, but like in the others, they didn't hold my interest. I only ever destroyed the city til I got bored of that too.
Same here, I get bored watching the video clips and bringing people around the city. I prefer hijacking a police car and going for a joy ride :D

Ankur

I do missions and also just drive around. . .but I have never followed the story lol. . . I complete the game without cheats then again I restart it with cheats to check how fast it gets completed lol.
The best cheat is when your health and ammo is infinite haha :D

Machin3

GTA Vice City missions were great. I loved that game out of all of them. I wish they continued on with the story.

Effin around the city gets pretty boring pretty fast. I'd rather play multiplayer or something. Besides, you need to play Single Player to unlock the rest of the map. And NO, cheats isn't a solution to the problem.

magn3z

I just do the missions, at least in GTA IV. They kinda fuc**d up the ending but oh well, love the game anyway. Intresting missions, good graphics ...
In The older GTA SA, Vice City etc. I think I had never got to more than 20% couse I wasnt bothered. But IV is whole new dimesnion :D

1337dingo

lol there are missions? i buy that game so i can put in cheats jump on a building shoot everything and survive as long as possible.. i thought that was the mission ;)