Does anyone recommend Cyberpowerpc.com?

TechShark

Looking to finally upgrade my PC to a quad core, maybe an i7.

The prices seem pretty good and the hardware seems better than any pc from best buy or any similar store.

has anyone made a purchase from Cyberpowerpc.com ?

if you have let me know how your purchase went and if you recommend it.

THX

lubo4444

I never purchased from there but i heard people are happy with this website. It's not bad to buy it from there but building by yourself seems a bit cheaper and you get better components.

XtremepballerX

Those 2 companies are under the same umbrella I think. I heard that their customer service its absolutely horrible. Maybe try doing it yourself? Well at least manufactors will replace stuff for you, but just google ibuypower/cyberpowerpc scams or reviews and see some people had bad experiences with them.

Washrag

Kind of iffy IMO. Customer service is terrible, and their computers tend to show up with something incorrectly installed. Myself, I had to call and get help with finding drivers for some of my components on one of their discs. Nowadays, I could have figured it out myself, but it should have come ready to go. A friend ordered one and had to reseat the GPU right out of the box. Personally, I would just do it myself, but the choice is yours.

jgoff14

I got mine there, very happy with it. Customer service is slow, if thats important to you. I called and they made me leave my number to call back, 2 days later they did and the guy couldnt get off the phone quick enough. But with support on this site it was worth it. I love the comp and it was cheap. I would recommend it and I WILL buy from them again.