Does this case have a motherboard tray?

generalth3ta

New Member
I'm building my first PC and would like to know if this case has a mobo tray, because I heard they make building a lot easier. Nothing in the info says it has one, bu this was the top rated case on Newegg so I'm questioning.
If not what is a good case with a mobo tray for under 150$?
 
Never saw a case without a motherboard tray, where would you put the motherboard?:D I suppose you mean a removable motherboard tray.
 
i think you mean those clip in things on plastic cases....don't make it any easier, they get hotter cause they're plastic and the tabs break

I usually put the cpu, cooler and ram in the board then screw it into the case, then put the video/sound cards, sata/power hookups to drives and then do the power connections. Not that difficult if you've done it before.
 
i think you mean those clip in things on plastic cases....don't make it any easier, they get hotter cause they're plastic and the tabs break

I usually put the cpu, cooler and ram in the board then screw it into the case, then put the video/sound cards, sata/power hookups to drives and then do the power connections. Not that difficult if you've done it before.

He means a removable motherboard tray, such as those found on some of the thermaltake and lian-li cases. Its not a feature that is really worth having though IMO, it only helps if you are installing a large heatsink to the board, and even then i prefer to work on a board while mounted in a case(unless benching,but thats another story alltogether).
 
oh ok, i've seen this in the lian-li cube boxes... handy in those because of their odd shape, otherwise i prefer just screwin them in to the case
 
Back
Top