DOOM 3... For Older PC's

alienationware

Hey any1 know how to bypass the DOOM 3 demo requirement for a 64MB Graphics card. I have a 32MB TNT2. Not gonna buy another card (tho probably around $35) just so I could play the demo...

b3n

VIP Member
If its minimum requirment is 64mb then it most likely wouldnt be playable on on 32mb gfx card anyway.

kof2000

go over a friends house and play the demo. or go to a computer store and check out the game in action.

b3n

VIP Member
And, if u only have a 32mb card and you want to play some relativly new games, your going to need to upgrade sooner or later. i cant talk tho, im on 16mb gfx:(

ZER0X

VIP Member
b3n said:
And, if u only have a 32mb card and you want to play some relativly new games, your going to need to upgrade sooner or later. i cant talk tho, im on 16mb gfx:(

Yer 16mb GFX is pretty bad, but atleast you can play some old games

Hey any1 know how to bypass the DOOM 3 demo requirement for a 64MB Graphics card. I have a 32MB TNT2. Not gonna buy another card (tho probably around $35) just so I could play the demo...

And you can't bypass the requirements either, you need 64mb of graphics to play it or else it will play really slow, and look bad :eek: