DOOM III News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
he thinks every1 who likes the obviously better card (ATI radeon X800 XT) is a fan boy
1. You dont know me nor how I think

2. You are naiive and immature if you think that one card or the other is "obviously" better. If you're gonna do shit like that and make blanket statements then dont be a fanboy about it and back it up with some proof. Dont forget you're the one touting the X800 but didnt even know the nVidia lineup. So the next time you read one of my posts consider this: (a) I back my statements up. (b) I'm openminded and mature enough to realize that hey, the other side might have a valid point and (c) I can read that semblance of English you type

3. DOnt get me wrong i love a good debate and my friends and I have our ATi/nVidia debats all the time except they are informed, open-minded and un-initially-biased and we take the time to make proper structured arguments rather than blatent, blanket statements. That gets nobody anywhere real fast

unless it will run on these specs...
It will.

Viper_86

banned
Praetor said:
If you're gonna do shit like that and make blanket statements then dont be a fanboy about it and back it up with some proof. I back my statements up. (b) I'm openminded and mature enough to realize that hey, the other side might have a valid point and
ok well i havent been seeing much backing up of ur statements...and yess i do think that the x800 is obviously better...but then again thats just my opinion...and like ive said many times b4...nvidias cards r not bad at all...and i guess i have been putting too much of a gap between their products and ATI's...coz having the 6800U would b great..i would love it...but from wut ive read...reviews and benhmarks and specs...the x800 is just overall a little better than the 6800U...an uses less power, which is good..so mayb next time u want to b making fan boy statements about some1 who doesnt back up their statements, then mayb u should do some more backing up urself. o ya and as far as u having a point...u have actually made some good points...but nothing t hat changed my mind about ATI or nVidia.

o ya...and ur right..i obviously dont no ui or how u think...but u dont know the same about me.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
ok well I havent been seeing much backing up of ur statements...
Show me links and I'll back it up fanboy.

i do think that the x800 is obviously better
Opinion maybe but a misinformed one. Remember you're the one that's was not even aware of the complete nVidia line of cards by your own admission... how can it be "obviously" better when you dont know what you're comparing to?

nvidias cards r not bad at all
Perhaps you forgot the debacle of the GF4MX or the GFX5200 ... that is, if you're aware of them.

so mayb next time u want to b making fan boy statements about some1 who doesnt back up their statements, then mayb u should do some more backing up urself
You got nerve ill give you that. Then again perhaps a lot of education and maturity kicks in between 18 and 20. You speak of backing up..... back up that statement. But then again by your own quote, you dont back up your own statement. So... what is it?

but nothing t hat changed my mind about ATI or nVidia
Naturally, one is entitled to their own opinion.

o ya...and ur right..i obviously dont no ui or how u think...but u dont know the same about me.
Yes but if you continue to post using spam-english you wont be around to find out about me nor me to find out about you.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I am closing this thread.
Viper 86, I think your arguments would have more credibility if you used proper grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.