Double Layer?

ethernet

banned
A double layer DVD has 8.8GB capasity instead of 4.4GB, the disks can still play like any other DVD but you need a special burner for them.

If you're getting a new dvd burner, DEFINATELY get the double layer capible. Otherewise you'll have to buy another one before you want to.

Geoff

VIP Member
DVD DL has a capacity of 8.5GB, which is almost double of normal DVD's, however there is a huge price difference. If your looking for a new burner, get DL so in the future u wont nered a new one.

ethernet

banned
looks good to me, all the reviews i could find were 4-5 star (most 5) and noone seemed to have trouble with it at all, some people just didn't like the software that came with it.

Bigshow1030

thanks

thanks for taking the time to look......bye the way.......how are the " lite on" products...I see alot of computer coming with them but I am just wanting to know how they hold up?

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
LiteOn

LiteOn drives are manufactured along-side with SONY burners. So if you were to open up a LiteOn you would see SONY components inside. So if you wanna save some bucks and still get the same thing (identical) go for a liteon with the same specs. One more thing, go for a double layer burner because teh price difference is minimal and you will feel better having that in the future. Trust me.

JAN :D

Bigshow1030

thanks

I have seen all hte new computer with lite on products and I got to thinking.......why would they put them in there if they were bad products because all that would make them do is look bad