Double Sided Printing with Canon MP360

Faythe

Hello,
I need some help regarding double sided printing with the Canon MP360. On the Canon site, it lists under features that it's possible, using the Driver (and I don't understand what they mean there).

I've tried looking on google for answers or even a user manual, but all I can find are sites selling it :rolleyes:
In the help file, it does say about Duplex, but I've tried multiple combinations and I can't seem to get it to work. Even if there was an option to print all odd pages first, and then all even, it'd be something.

It's just annoying that it's listed as a feature, and I can't for the life of me figure out how.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Bobo

banned
My one printer (HP LaserJet 5000 GN) says it supports double sided printing, but what it really means is that you take the paper, flip it over, and print on the other side. So it really has nothing to do with the printer, at least not for this one...

But I could be wrong...

magicman

VIP Member
I believe for double sided printing you need a seperate adapter that fits inside the printer, and automatically flips the paper over to print the other side.

I think they're usually they're sold seperately. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Faythe

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

Magicman, do you think this is what Cannon meant when they say you need a "driver" for it to work? I assumed you needed to update the driver for the printer, not another bit of actual hardware heh..

Thanks again.

magicman

VIP Member
If you're curious about what's needed, I would get it touch with Canon. Then you know exactly where you stand.