Download Freeze

Ace1627

Recently I had a problem on one of my computers. Problem is that I can no longer download from programs such as Limewire and Azureus. I chalked it up to virus or incompatability seeing how it was my testing computer. I wen't on my good computer and was able to download from both programs. Now however, I let it download overnight and now I can no longer download on Azureus but I am able to download on Limewire. On Azureus, for those who are familiar, I just get the red face and download at 0 k/bs. What is the problem? Thank you.

Ace1627

Now it seems to be only Azureus and torrent files. I do not believe it to be firewall cause nothing changed since yesterday.

Ace1627

Figured out the problem. Wanted to post if any others had the same problem. Azureus automatically updates and fails to tell you that it is not compatable with older versions of Java. You must update your Java. Problem fixed.

electedsilence

yeah, i had the same problem... i've been trying to figure it out for a week before I came across this thread. java update, and everything's sweet.

except now i can only download using ie. firefox doesn't work anymore. the 'ok' button doesn't highlight when i try to download. I'm guessing it must be a change in firefox options, but can't seem to find it.

any one got any idea's?