Download Install Discs

run4it

I'm trying to get copies of the install discs for all versions and editions of windows. But, I DO NOT want cracked or pre-activated copies. I actually want copies that require a genuine and paid for product key. Does anyone know of a place where I can download this sort of thing. All I've found on torrent sites are virus filled cracked editions. Thanks

kurby

unfortunately you cannot legally download the Operating system disks without having the piece of equipment and Certificate of Authenticity on person. Here is a brief snapshot of Microsoft EULA

16. TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY. You may transfer the software directly to a third party only with the licensed computer. The transfer must include the software and the Certificate of Authenticity label. You may not keep any copies of the software or any earlier version. Before any permitted transfer, the other party must agree that this agreement applies to the transfer and use of the software.

claptonman

we can't help anyone here on how to get win cds, go find,get or borrow them yourself.

google is your friend

Yes, we can, if its available from microsoft. There's no risk of piracy since there's no way one could activate it.

But all google shows is torrents and direct downloads, so I can't link anything. I would try ebay and find a CD-only auction.

turbodiesel

thanks anyway

i bought it when it was popular and i have at least changed my mail account 5 times since

i think i have one at work i will try to find but i think it is not second edition can you upgrade to SE because i only have a license for that