download torrent speed suddenly cuts

Droogie

Torrents are not illegal, it is using torrents for copyright infringement that is illegal. Torrent software was made as a tool for downloading large files quickly.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Torrents are not illegal, it is using torrents for copyright infringement that is illegal. Torrent software was made as a tool for downloading large files quickly.

That's correct. ;)

Threads get closed when people start discussing *what* they download (music, movies, software, etc.). Using a torrent client is not, by itself, illegal, and many people use torrents for legal file sharing, which shouldn't be overlooked.

Justin

VIP Member
yup yup. i downloaded some legal software via torrents. their site redirects me to a torrent download site. :)

Vizy

Yea, Linux distro's are really fast on torrents :D

I use uTorrent because its really light.

JlCollins005

what i meant by useless crap was that people who jump the gun and start posting this is not allowed, this is illegal when so many of these topics have been brought up in this forum.. all torrenting is not illegal as it has been pointed out so what im saying is lets not try to be the quickest to reply with this is not allowed, when nothing illegal was discussed.. im srry if i upset u

just a noob

i was going to say, are you sure its not your isp throttling your speed, i believe there is a service out there some where(you do have to pay) that will protect you from getting throttled