Dragon Lords (Ds mwm recruitment thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLcullen

Anyways DarkVamps started when Vietkid gave me the idea an helped me set up a cbox for our clan. Our cbox was: DarkVamps.

But then I made a new one when I got more members and I found out vietkid had abandoned me: DarkVamps_DV_Clan.

Anyways DarkVamps is looking better than ever! We are using good forums and I actually have some great members in my clan. For a list of who is in my clan please visit this link: Members a-z.

I hope we can be a great clan like CM (chaos mercenaries) and EB (emerald_blades). I also hope that we can be a great community and make some awesome friends along the way. So if you really want to join we accept anyone and the best part is there are no tryouts if you are transferring over from waw) and we have roleplay on our forums!

Now tell me what other clan has a roleplay section? If you want to join you can. Bring friends or even family members. Spread the word about DarkVamps on the other forums (i.e. Xbox360, psp, wii, etc.).

Thank-you!

~~~~[DV]Cullen~~~~

gamespot.com ©2009

(copied from gamespot.com before the thread was deleted and my posting rights revoked)

NOTE TO ALL: The forums name will be staying the same (http://Vwclanforums.proboards.com), but the clan name will be changed to: "Dragon Lords."

Last edited:

Hass

So you joined the forum just to post on here a recruitment thread...
for a game... that... I don't even know what game you're even belonging to.

gamespot.com ©2009

(copied from gamespot.com before the thread was deleted and my posting rights revoked)

I also did enjoy this part here.
I can obviously see you make great starts everywhere.

DLcullen

K that whole gamespot thing was a mess....they (the other clans and their members) continued to bash me and treat me like shit....so I'm actually glad they revoked my rights b/c now I don't have to put up with them....

Anyways this game is for the nintendo ds/dsi....it's for any "call of duty" lover....."call of duty: modern warfare: mobilized" (cod: mwm)....

Aastii

VIP Member
4. Spam, multiple posting of same topic, promoting your own site/forum and posting of sites with affiliate ID's is not allowed.

I'd imagine it breaks that on several levels: You are spamming the Games section with it, bumping it so everyone can see your DS clan (what kind of hardcore gamer plays on a DS :confused: ), you are linking to other sites, you are a new member who, apparently, only joined to say about your clan, which is about cheap shoes or propaganda or other crap like that.

Aastii

VIP Member
It is about the new MW2 game for the ds!!!! Not cheap shoes and propaganda!!!!

That is apparently not how mods see it, they took down the CF clan thread because it had an external link, I doubt this will last too long, that is if it even NEEDS to be closed down...

I think that it will end up creeping down the games section because nobody is bothered, look at the other threads on the first page, they have constructive responses because people care, not to shoot down your clan, I know it is dificult to start up and keep a clan going having done it in several games and still doing it in CoD on PC, but you are trying to reach a very very very small audience with this and so far as I know, there are aproximately 0 people on this forum that game regularly on their DS, never mind gaming seriously online on their DS.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
While I appreciate what you are trying to do. This falls under our interpretation of spamming, as you have come to this forum for the sole purpose of recruiting members. And while your posting privileges won't be revoked, this thread is now locked.

Please continue to enjoy the community here at CF, but please contribute more before asking for this type of help in the future. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.