Driver update

Skevare

Oi guys,

I have an MSI lapop which need it´s drivers updated.
I have been downloading different programs that is compatible to MSI.

The problem here is that every damn program wants me to pay to use there program, now i used a program for several years which didn´t cost me a dime but unfortunately i cant´find nor remember the name of this program.

I downloaded Tweakbit with a crack but that one did not wanna work..

Can someone help me get a version that does not cost?

Thanks in advance

Skevare

Calin

What's the exact model of the laptop? You should find all the drivers for free on MSI's website.

Skevare

MSI MS-16G5 is the model of my laptop, the problem is that i don´t know which drivers i need.
I am trying to fix my laptop because i can for some reason not play games like L4D2 or COD without lagging, and that should not be happening.
I have a i5 with 8 GB ram, and i could play this games without a problem quite recently. I have not had any viruses on my laptop, so that is not the case :p

Calin

Sounds like an overheating issue to me. Can you tell us your CPU and GPU temps while playing those games?

Skevare

When I'm in the game I tried to tab out but then the screen goes black and nothing more happens.

Can the problem maybe laying in that I updated from win7 to win10?
Read about a dude that updated to win10 and he couldn't play anything either.

Skevare

My card is Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000.
I am getting crazy over here Hahah x) Never had this issue before :p

Skevare

I actually just found and downloaded this before you replied,but thanks for the advice :)
It made it better by far i can say, it is only lagging if there are way to many zombies ^^

But may be time for me to buy a proper desktop anyways!