drivers from old HDD

djarvis1one

I recently built a Core I7 930 system to run a CAD/CAM dental milling unit. The software for this unit uses an acquisition unit for the virtual restoration. Buried inside this acquisition unit was a Fujitsu Siemens 1192 motherboard with a Pentium 4 processor, 160 GB Barracuda 7200 HDD, 1GB ram, and a framegrabber card. The software loaded on the acquisition unit is basically the same as the software for the milling unit (the acquisition unit actually came with a milling unit, but it bit the dust). The framegrabber card for the AU is a PCI card with an RS232 and an SVideo port. The acquisition camera uses the RS232 port.
I attempted to install the card to the I7 build. It recognized the card but failed to find any drivers.
Does anybody know a good way to find the drivers on the 160 GB HDD? The OS on the 160 is XP Pro. The I7 is Win 7 Home Premium.

Drivers for XP will not work for windows 7. You will have to do some searching online for either vista or windows 7 drivers for that card. Usually vista drivers will work for windows 7.

Back