Dual Monitor Question

eliot94

I am running dual monitors in win7 32bit is there anyway to move from screen to screen using a assigned key instead of the extended desktop automatically moving the cursor to the other monitor when i move the mouse towards the other monitor?

it is difficult when im playing a game because when i move the mouse a good bit left the cursor ends up in the other monitor.:mad:

i have a 8800gts and have the latest drivers installed

any suggestions would be appreciated

Flaring Afro

Are you using the other monitor during gameplay? The easiest way to fix it is disable the other monitor whenever you play, which should give you a little bit better quality in the games as well.

Otherwise you might have to try to google the software.

eliot94

thanks for the reply... I would use the other monitor during load times or if I want to view a gameguide or even use msn. I have tried various softwares including ultramon but i cant find a option in any of them

sniperchang

I am running dual monitors in win7 32bit is there anyway to move from screen to screen using a assigned key instead of the extended desktop automatically moving the cursor to the other monitor when i move the mouse towards the other monitor?

it is difficult when im playing a game because when i move the mouse a good bit left the cursor ends up in the other monitor.:mad:

i have a 8800gts and have the latest drivers installed

any suggestions would be appreciated

That's a problem with the game. Most newer games keep the mouse in the game in full screen, while some older games don't. You can find a program that will "trap" your mouse to the full screen program. But I can't recall what the name of that program was called... hmmm...

EDIT: Found it, it's called MouseJail. It's listed in my Multiple Display 101 (see sig). That should fix your problem.

eliot94

That's a problem with the game. Most newer games keep the mouse in the game in full screen, while some older games don't. You can find a program that will "trap" your mouse to the full screen program. But I can't recall what the name of that program was called... hmmm...

EDIT: Found it, it's called MouseJail. It's listed in my Multiple Display 101 (see sig). That should fix your problem.

wow, there is a few old games I play and this shall help a great deal! I also read your post in your sig, a great help, thanks:D