dual monitor question

silver 95

i can hook up my tv to my computer no problem if i want to use it as one big screen that stretches across from the computer monitor to the tv. what i really want to do is to have the main display on both the tv and monitor. anyone know what settings to change to do this

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
You have to change the "Multimonitor Display" settings ... course that prolly doesnt help you much unless you have the drivers for the crad (as oppposed to the windows drivers)....

jesbax

one thing to make sure the vidio cards will work together at the same time. some vidio card won't work together.
100 GB Maxon HD
16x DVD-ROM
52x32x52x CD-RW
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX
NVIDIA RIVA TNT Model 64/Model 64 Pro
RAGE 128 GL AGP
VIA Rhine II
ADMtek AN983 10/100 PCI

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
one thing to make sure the vidio cards will work together at the same time. some vidio card won't work together.
:confused:
uh.. wtf? he's connecting two displays, not two video units :)

jesbax

it matters if they are diffrent cards i run dual monitors but before i could get it to work i had to get a defrant card becuase the 2 i did had won't work together.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
silver_95 said:
i can hook up my tv to my computer no problem if i want to use it as one big screen that stretches across from the computer monitor to the tv. what i really want to do is to have the main display on both the tv and monitor. anyone know what settings to change to do this
silver_95 said:
oh yeah sorry. radeon 9200
He's running one card :)